We’ve had several people ask about foundation that suits our dark skin and warm weather. I tried to put this article together with as many resources as I could find. All links should show up in green.
Keeping in mind that we want to recommend products that do not damage your skin, this is the list we came up with.
First try to figure out your skin type. Normal, Oily or Dry. You can do this by talking to a skin specialist or visiting one of the store locations mentioned below.
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Super Blendable Makeup Cocoa – C8
- Mac Pro Longwear Foundation NC 50
- 4 in 1 Pressed Mineral Foundation by Pur Minerals
- Bobbi Brown Warm Walnut Skin Foundation
If you would like to check on brands and industry ratings on how safe they are… checkout GoodGuide. They rank all brands by health, environment and society rating, You’ll be surprised at what you may find there.
FIND STORES OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
- L’Oreal Paris is available at a variety of boutiques in India and other countries in South East Asia.
- MAC has several locations all over the world. Go to this link and find a city location close to you.
- Bobbi Brown is available on sites such as SnapDeal.
- Stores like Sephora and Ulta have been opening outlets in South East Asia and can be resources for advice and experiments.
Always read the ingredients and try a trial size. If it feels natural and you are comfortable wearing it the whole day… it’s for you.
HOW TO APPLY FOUNDATION
Want to know how to apply foundation? Bobbi Brown has excellent Makeup Lessons. You can start right here …